Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Comic pages

I began to adapt a fanfiction into a comic book for practice and because the story really touched my heart with beautiful writing and characterization of characters that were relatively abandoned on the personality development front in canon. With permission from the author, I started it and it's helping me apply and practice human anatomy which is something I struggle with! Huzzah for progress! It takes place in an post-apocalyptic world somewhat resembling The Road's set up and follow Mathias and Peter as they try to make their way back home.

This is an ongoing project and it starts on chapter 3 and what is posted is only chapter 4 and the first page of chapter 5! I'm just showing some highlights as I'm not posting all the pages here, just the ones I like so it's impossible to follow the story. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment